ISSA Senior Fitness Certification Study Optionssenior fitness certification course is self-paced, so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete it, up to 8 months. The home study materials you receive are all that is necessary to pass your exam. We also provide one-on-one toll-free phone support Monday through Friday to our students at no additional charge.
Enhance Your Studies With Online Learning
We provide the ability to enhance your home studies with online learning at no additional charge. ISSAtrainer.com, our exclusive members-only site, includes interactive quizzes, online educational support, as well as audio muscle and supplement glossaries (so that you know how to pronounce the new terms you learn) and a video exercise library that demonstrates proper form for some of the most common and most effective strength exercises.
You receive the home study materials, section quizzes, and online access when you enroll in ISSA.
Your senior fitness certification exam is open book and untimed. We will mail your final exam once you have completed/submitted all of your course quizzes. You may choose to complete your Section Quizzes either online or via mail--whichever direction works best for you.
ISSA Senior Fitness Certification ExamYour final examination consists of five parts:
- SECTION I: The first part of your Senior Fitness Examination is worth 30 points and consists of 30 anatomy questions (1 point each)
- SECTION II: The second part of your Senior Fitness Examination is worth 105 points and consists of 30 short answer questions.
- SECTION III: 3 case studies (worth 25 points each)
- SECTION IV: 5 long essays (worth 20 points each)
- SECTION V: References (10 points)
How long does it take to complete the Senior Fitness Certification?
You have up to 8 months from the date of enrollment to complete your course. However, you may complete the course as quickly or as slowly as you would like within that 8 month period.