How The Elite Training Certification Works
One of the biggest questions new personal trainers have is how do I advance my career and how do I demonstrate to the world that I am among the best?
ISSA's Elite Trainer program is designed to fully equip graduates with a comprehensive foundation of both the science and practice of personal training, fitness nutrition, and fitness programing for special populations.
The curriculum prepares graduates to properly assess, train, and motivate the general population, clients needing fitness nutrition coaching, clients with chronic conditions, athletes, youth, and seniors.
Successful professionals in the medical and health communities need specializations to grow their practices and their impact in the world. As a personal trainer you can grow your practice and attract more clients at higher rates by demonstrating your knowledge, skills and abilities.
We’re here to help you make sense of it all and help you along in your career. Right now is the time to enroll in your Personal Training Certification program and become a coach in any of our nine specializations.
In the ISSA Elite Trainer Program, you’ll be recognized as among the Elite of all personal trainers. Here’s how it works:
- Study and become Certified as a Personal Trainer by taking and earning the ISSA Personal Fitness Training Certification as the core requirement.
- Study and become Certified as a Fitness Nutrition coach by taking and earning the ISSA Fitness Nutrition Certification as the second requirement.
- Choose, study and earn your additional Coaching Certification from the list below and gain your ISSA Elite Trainer Certification credentials including certificates and wallet ID cards.
- Corrective Exercise Certification
- Bodybuilding Certification
- Group Fitness Certification
- Exercise Therapy Certification
- Senior Fitness Certification
- Youth Fitness Certification
- Strength and Conditioning Certification
- Sports Nutrition Certification
When you have completed all three courses, you’ve demonstrated a level of knowledge and accumulated the skills to differentiate yourself from other personal trainers and have earned the titles of Elite Trainer and Certified Coach in the two areas of your new expertise.
The career opportunities you can open up by becoming a certified coach in your specialization allow you to gain more clients, earn more money and help people in important new ways.