Wide-Stance Dumbbell Squat
The wide stance dumbbell squat strengthens and defines the legs and inner thighs. The dumbbells reduce loading on the spine and therefore make a good alternative to back squats. Dumbbell squats can be performed at home or in the gym. Include this exercise on your lower-body workout day.
- With your feet placed outside of hip width (wide), hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands.
- Slowly descend by bending your hips and knees.
- Keep your back straight and your chest up, and maintain the weight on your heels.
- Keeping the knees in line with the angle of the feet, return to the top.
- Rounding the back
- Buckling the knees inward
- Tilting the ankles inward
|Abs & Core|
|Hips & Buttocks|
Get your free Evaluation Kit
Fill our the form below to learn how to jump-start your career.