Hanging Leg Raise
The hanging leg raise is an advanced abdominal exercise. To perform this exercise correctly you will need to have good trunk, upper body and grip strength. If you are ready for a challenge, give this exercise a try.
- Grip the bar firmly with both hands and hang from the bar.
- Let your legs dangle.
- Raise your legs to hip height. keeping your knees slightly bent.
- Stabilize your trunk and your upper body, and keep your torso perpendicular with the ground.
- Return your legs slowly towards the ground.
- Whipping the legs up.
- Swinging your upper body from the bar.
|Abs & Core|
Get your free Evaluation Kit
Fill our the form below to learn how to jump-start your career.