Ball Pushup Feet on Ball
If your push ups are too easy you can perform them with your feet on a ball. By raising your feet you add more resistance to the upper chest muscles, much like the incline bench press. The swiss ball also adds the extra challenge of maintaining your balance while performing the exercise. The instability challenges your core and activates the abdominals, low back and obliques.
- Get into a pushup position, hands on the floor and your feet balanced on a stability ball.
- Keep your head, neck, and body aligned in a straight line.
- Lower yourself as far as you can by bending your arms.
- Push back up to the top.
- Stay balanced throughout
- Dropping the head
- Letting the body sag, especially the low back
- Holding the hips up too high
|Abs & Core|
|Hips & Buttocks|
|Trunk, hip and leg stability|
Get your free Evaluation Kit
Fill our the form below to learn how to jump-start your career.